Saturday, May 30, 2009

A New All-Time Low

I don't know what was more pathetic today, the waves or the fact that I actually went out. I knew beforehand that the waves were going to be pretty bad, but I decided to catch a sesh anyway. During the entire drive to the beach I kept telling myself "Dude, don't do it. Don't do it!" (referring to going out). I ultimately got to the beach, geared up, and went out anyway. I should have followed my own advice. Not even taking pictures could salvage this session, and that's saying a lot coming from me. I decided to cut my session short and save whatever dignity that I had left.


This was the set of the day... no, seriously, it was.






When you start taking underwater pictures because they're more fun to take than pictures of waves, you know it must have been a crappy sesh.

No comments: