Friday, May 1, 2009

Lights, Camera, Action!

I've been taking pictures during my surf sessions on a consistent basis for the past several months. Doing so has added another dimension to my surf experience that I ultimately enjoy. With as much fun as I've had taking pictures during my surf sessions, I thought video recording could add even another dimension to my surf sessions. I'm happy to say that it does.

I decided to post my Vimeo profile and my YouTube profile in case you wanted to check out the videos that I've made, and will continue to make. Even though I'll be using Vimeo almost exclusively from now on, I thought I'd share my YouTube profile since I have a few videos, albeit older ones (including my very first video!), there. I'll also be placing the links to my Vimeo and YouTube profiles in the bodyboarding links section for easy reference

No comments: