Saturday, May 2, 2009

Did You Get That?

Between the four of us at the beach, there were five cameras and one camcorder. If you were at the same spot as us this morning, chances are you were in at least several pictures. On the same token, those chances were slim-to-none since we were the only four people at this spot for most of our session. Nice!

Besides the obvious reasons, it was a good thing we were the only ones at this spot since it was my first time there and I had to get accustomed to the waves. At first, I was a little tentative to take off, but at the end of the day, I had a fun sesh.





3 comments:

iTiZ wUt iTiZ said...

I felt the same way..And I'll probably feel the same, the next time I paddle out there..

Lee said...

It's pretty crazy how much power the waves have at this spot even when it's small. Once I got used to it, it was pretty fun.

Get well soon.

Selase said...

That H.D cam is SICK! Was fun out there yesterday bra. It was just us 3! Next time we push you into some heavier ones. Don't worry bro. I was the same way when I first started going there. Now it's like..... ~Whateva'z, I'll go~ But when I know it's going to be over 10 ft.... I ain't touching it. LOL! One day.... one day bra. Shoots!