Monday, June 15, 2009

Spring Cleaning

With summer just around the corner, I decided to do some spring cleaning by giving away a few things. If you want any of this stuff, send me an email at team.stoked@gmail.com (or text me if you have my number) By the way, please be either in the South Bay area or willing to travel there as I don't want to deal with the hassle of shipping.



Brand new Aleeda wetsuit cap that was only tried on to see how it fits. Size large. I'm giving it away because it's one size too small




Brand new bodyboarding DVD that I got for free from OC Surf & Sport.




Used Fire DVD. It's well produced, but it's not what I had expected

2 comments:

Jeff Yusa said...

giving up Fire?!?! i hear ya on the unexpected, but how sick is that Pink Floyd section?!?

Lee said...

Yeah, that part was sick. By the way, I'm digging the latest pics on your blog.