Saturday, June 13, 2009

June Gloom Session

I was pleasantly surprised by the waves today. They had a lot better shape than they did yesterday (must have been the tide), and there were a few nice sets that came rolling through.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any good pictures today. The overcast weather that's common in Socal during this time of year (known as June gloom) made lighting pretty bad (not that bad lighting ever stopped me from taking pictures before!). Also, it seemed like my camera wasn't focusing correctly. If that wasn't enough, most of my pics had water spots on them. What's up with that?

For what it's worth, here are some of the pics from today:


Sal in the distance




Up close and personal with Nick





Snaking in progress




Brandon going faster than my camera can focus



No comments: