Saturday, June 27, 2009

BIA 2009: Zuma

I checked out the BIA contest up at Zuma today. I couldn't stay for the entire contest, but I was able to see Nick's DK heat. Nick did well. In fact, I've since found out that he came in second in his DK division and first in the Juniors division. Congratulations, Nick!

The pictures below are from Nick's DK heat and the DK heat that took place right before Nick's heat. The video clip is also from the DK heat that took place right before Nick's heat, as well as a couple of groms' heats.



Nick about to get shacked









My cousin decided to get some Zuma action too



BIA 2009: Zuma from Team Stoked on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Nick Borgens said...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT!!!!!!!! I didn't know you got some shots of me when i was out there!!!!.....SWEEET!!! thanks for coming up there and supporting me bro really cool hope we can get more of the boyz down at the next one its a lot of fun!!!!! call me well surf ill pe at the pier in the morning bright and early lol!!



THANKS!!