Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dirty and Stinky

If I were to blindfold you, take you to the spot that I checked out this afternoon, and then ask you to guess where you were, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if you said a trash dump site. Disturbingly, you'd be somewhat correct. If you know what spot I'm talking about, you know what I mean.

Anyway, after checking Sal's blog this afternoon, I decided to check out this spot since it rarely breaks and when it does there's usually a nice little side wave that develops (what can I say, I have a soft place in my heart for side waves). The waves weren't as nice as they were when Sal was on them, but I was delighted nonetheless to see the side wave working (refer to the soft-place-in-my-heart comment above).



A small, and I do mean small, a-framer


If this side wave had a little more kick, you'd have a nice little launch pad


No comments: