Thursday, November 26, 2009

Mahalogiving

I was going to catch a sesh this morning, but after I took a look at the cams and saw what was awaiting me, I decided to go over to my mom's for breakfast instead. Nothing like a pre-Thanksgiving dinner meal of homemade loco mocos to get the gastric juices flowing. After breakfast, I decided to see what was good at the beach. Not much going on, but the clear water and warm Santa Anas sure made it look tempting.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Aloha: Never leave home without it, even if you have to take it with you on a faux license plate


The clear water sure made it look tempting




Checking out a spot from my car that should be noice for the next few days (although you would never be able to tell just by looking at it this morning)

3 comments:

Selase said...

Hope you and the family had a good Thanksgiving Lee.... Last pic, thats the first place I'm checking tomorrow.

Lee said...

Thanks brah. I hope you and your fam had a good one too.

Mr_Wolly said...

BEAU-tiful shots man..

awesum pixs...

http://www.mazawindsurfing.blogspot.com

mr_wolly