Saturday, February 7, 2009

The One that Got Away

Lately, I've been either at the right place at the wrong time or at the wrong place at the right time. Needless to say, I haven't ridden decent waves in a while. Today, however, my luck changed... well sort of. I came across a spot that, although usually doesn't go off, was producing a-frames galore. To make things even better, there was hardly anyone out. I couldn't believe I was actually at the right place at the right time. It's too bad that's where my luck ran out, though. You see, I didn't have my gear. This was definitely a sesh that got away.

I decided to lick my wounds and take some pictures at my usual spot. It looked fun over there too, which only rubbed salt into my wounds.

I'll try to catch a sesh this afternoon, but that would probably put me in the same predicament that I've been in lately - the right place at the wrong time.








No comments: