Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Got Gadgets?

While not directly surf-related, I wanted to mention Circuit City's going-out-of-business sale since I know some of you are also interested in photography. If you're looking for a camera, camcorder or accessories (or any other type of electronics for that matter), you might want to check out a Circuit City near you. All cameras, camcorders and accessories have been marked down by 30%. If you plan to check out this sale, make sure you do so soon as inventory is quickly running out. I checked out one of the stores yesterday, and most of the cameras and camcorders being sold were the display models. Of note, there were a few brand new Olympus 850SWs. There was also a brand new Sony DSLR camera.

2 comments:

Marcus Bockman, Editor said...

Thanks for the head's up, Lee! Good looking out. I might go take a look. Did you see any lenses for sale? Take care, brotha. Thanks for adding my website to your blog links list. I appreciate it.

Lee said...

They had a bunch of Sony lenses. I didn't see any other brands, though.