Tuesday, November 20, 2012

November 20, 2012

Talk about a generic post title. Anyway, here are some pics from this morning:







In before Manhattan Beach pulls its annual "Hey look at all the Christmas trees on the pier... ok, you've looked at them enough; we'll be taking them down now"

... and not a moment too soon. Dang, it ain't even Christmas and you guys are already taking down the Christmas trees. Heck, it ain't even Thanksgiving.

Edit: On second thought, I wonder if these Christmas trees are donated to those less fortunate to brighten their Christmas. If so, I commended you, City of Manhattan Beach. It's truly a noble fir for a noble cause.

After checking out the beach, I decided to check out the Body Glove sale. Frugality got the best of me, though, so I guess I'll be using my puka-in-da-okole suit for one more season. Ha

No comments: