Saturday, July 21, 2012

Same Ol' Same Ol'

Since my last post, not much has changed at the usual spots. The early morning conditions have generally been very June-ish, and the waves, well, have generally been very June-ish, too. As I mentioned in my last post, I've been messing around with my GoPro to try to add some fun to my otherwise sub par sessions.

Messing around with my GoPro has been pretty fun. Shooting rather blindly and not knowing exactly what kind of footage I got gives me sort of a kid-on-Christmas-day excitement when I get ready to view my footage at home. Although, after a few runs with my GoPro, I now pretty much know what kind of footage I'll get - uneventful white wash, water spots and bad angles. I told you I was a noob at this.

Here's a frame grab of me turkey necking into a little barrel this morning:


1 comment: