Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Eh, Why Not?


With the waves forecasted as being a whole foot bigger than they have been recently (yeah, I know, "wow!") and the water temps estimated at mid to high 60s, I took a look outside this morning, saw the sun shining, and said, "what the heck; I might as well go for a dip".

So go-for-a-dip I did. I'm glad I did too. Despite the small waves, I had a surprisingly enjoyable sesh. I guess that's what happens when you try to tune into nature instead of trying to make nature tune into you...or it could have been the exceedingly low expectations that I had. Either way, I left the beach stoked, and, in the end, that's really all that matters.









2 comments:

Selase said...

Nice!!! thanks for da pics Lee Boyy :)

Kim said...

You make me look good, thanks.