Saturday, March 27, 2010

For Sale: Canon XS

It's with a heavy heart that I've decided to part ways with my DSLR camera, the Canon XS. It was good to me and provided memories that I will cherish forever. Okay, okay, before I make this for-sale ad sound like an obituary, let's get to the meat of the platter, shall we?


For sale
Canon XS
Canon 18-55 Lens
Battery (not shown in pic below)
Battery charger
Neck strap
USB cable
AV cable (not shown in pic below)
Instruction booklet
Software CD (not shown in pic below)
The original box (not shown in pic below)
I'll include a SanDisk SDHC 4GB memory card (not shown in pic below)
I'll also include the Canon EOS Rebel XS/1000D Digital Field Guide
Price: $350

1 comment:

Jeff Yusa said...

NO!!!! how come the sale? i hope it's to fund another purchase! =)