Thursday, April 16, 2009

Barrels of Fun

I caught a rare weekday morning sesh today. I always look forward to weekday morning sessions because they look so fun on the rightspotattherighttime. Speaking of the rightspotattherighttime, I caught today’s session with the man himself, bruddah Sal. I had a fun session. There were barrels galore, and a lot of them were even makeable. The waves were just bowling like I’ve never seen them bowl before at this spot. There were even some waves that bowled and then spat. And if that wasn’t enough, there were only a few other people out. Talk about scoring!






This could have been a money shot if I had taken the picture one second later. Dang it!







Barrels of Fun from Team Stoked on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Selase said...

Thanks bra! It was a nice sesh. Paddle out sucked though. BTW... Wut happened to that left with my wannabe invert? Lol!